Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is why I never blog...

Case in point: I just spent over an hour trying to find a new layout that I liked. I'm super sick of this one. My intentions were to quickly change it and do a post of the last 10 months or so... boy was I wrong! I am too picky and too much of a perfectionist and they all looked a little off or too "mom-ish/homemaker/grown up" ( no offense, I'm just saying...) or too juvenile. So I ended up with the same layout, and no new post. Maybe in another 9 months I will get another sudden urge to update my blog!

Update: Don't worry I found one to tide me over. Maybe I am having such a hard time finding one I like because everyone is LOVING the new fall ones while I am desperately searching for the sun, sand and surf. You know how people always say they have something in the back of their mind? Well Hawaii is constantly in the front of my mind and always in my heart. Ugh get me out of Utah where the leaves are crunching and everything is orange and dead! I'm afraid this is only the beginning of a long, long winter...

To leave you with a little piece of paradise...

3 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Hill, we miss you so much, I was just thinking the other day I can't believe that you guys were here a year ago... when Ty came knocking on your door to trick or treat. OHHHH we need our del sol girls back! How are you?? So good to hear at least a few words from you! Maybe you need to look into BYUH for fun! I know you are graduated, but maybe they would have a job for you, that way you could still date, and have hawaii all in one!

Chris and Abby said...

Hillary! It's so fun to see that you have a new post. :) Fall is almost finished and winter is around the corner... yikes! I totally agree... If it were up to me I would have summer all year around. I'm a scruge when it comes to winter!;) Hope life is going well!

Dr. Jake D. Veigel said...

Hollary.

You should email Becky cause we have a way to design our own background with whatever you want.

Come visit Ithaca